Thursday, October 29, 2015

What was that?


Rooted I am, or so they say
Perceptive I am, I like to think
Delusional I am not, I never was
Fooled I am not, I keep my guard.

And then ...

What was that?!

That hit me,
swept me
fooled me
drugged me
stupefied me

and then

enraged me
mocked me
derided me
confounded me.

Is it an art inimitable
a fine tuned skill
or a passing fancy
that caught his whim.

How is it done,
fail to fathom.

You step in
and out
all in a fraction.
You depart with ease
of course, when you please.
You had it all chalked out
the span too I suppose.
You remained untouched
having come so close.

Didn't see it coming,
The end or the beginning.

Wiser and lessons learnt
Singed and fingers burnt
Some things remain a puzzle
The niggling doubts
the fragmented parts
will linger a while
knotted up in a tangle.

5 comments:

pankaj karnwal said...

Nice article thanks for sharing with us.
REET 2016 Result
railway jobs
resultview
icse board 10th result 2016
ctet
ctet application form

MethodOfChaos said...

Wow. Beautiful in content as well as in shape. Keep it up, please.

Sunil said...

Understanding the concept of EB- 5 Investment
LCR Capital Partners is a company formed by former students of Harvard, with expertise in the financial sector and also has partners with extensive experience in Fast Food Franchise. Built in 2014, it recieved its approval as Regional Centre by the US Department of Immigration (USCIS) quickly and efficiently.


Immigration services in Mumbai, Immigration Lawyers in New Delhi, eb 5 visa consultants in India

Unknown said...

http://thaylachup.blogspot.com
This is my blog about Vietnamese Tradition dress.
Please see it at a conv time.
Thanks!!!

kristy77 said...

I love your writings ! I hope you can visit my blog sometimes !