Wednesday, December 22, 2010

its been a while. and somehow wasn't exactly compelled to put anything down. that tells something. was ruing over the fact, how I can view myself so objectively these days. Its like I step out, and look me over, sometimes with disdain and at times with a slight tinge of pride! whatever, the thing is its weird at times too, that I get to appraise myself and pat myself on doing a good job. the truth is, the sad truth is im beginning to be a proper person! not being my quirky impy self! the part seems to be going through a slow degeneration process...i catch sight of it, at times. like i can say the last sighting was on ....stuff! hmm... evolution i guess, a layer comes off, and you don another...ve been watching these nat. geo specials..and love it, and hence the biological reference too. catch myself smiling, when i imagine a refined, dignified, bespectacled, person with a dash of elan and grace...going about her job methodically(!!!), not bad i would think!!

These rounded figures with colours orange, green and grey seems to play havoc at times with the mind. Remarkable, the power of imagination, suggestion, expectation....

No comments: