Monday, June 7, 2010

dead end...sorts

quit. at work place. had to do it. repercussions are looming large, but have brushed them aside for a while. somehow feel such things happen in a predetermined preordained chain of events. had been feeling lowish for some time now, and nothing seemd to happen that would/could lift my spirits and then it had to culminate in this... self worth get its jolts and boosts, along the journey of life, and this is one juncture, where my self worth came into harsh scrutiny and had to shake myself free of the worth-factor dumped by others, and emerge with a clear and defined picture of self. Not sure where i go on from here...but well, take it as it comes, and yes its going to be tough, have to battle it out..

2 comments:

drift wood said...

I think i know what ur feeling at the moment. The sheer magnitude of such decisions alone is enough to make one cringe once the deed is done, and yet one knows that there was no alternative to it. I ask myself - will i love myself better if i do this? most times the answer's a resounding yes. call me narcissistic but a gals gotta do what shes gotta do. :-)

lots of luck with whatever it is u wanna do, wherever it is ur going.

ramblings said...

that is so comforting, esp the question of if i would love myself better. makes so much sense. read somewhere when someone asks how one can be sure abt marrying a person, the reply was if there is still a question then he's not the person! same goes in such decisions too i think..the impetuous act is propelled by something so strong that you have to give in to the scream that rises from within! everything else can be quelled later!!