Thursday, September 4, 2008

Motley thoughts


Geometrical precision, in folding napkins, laying the table, slicing the fish, rolling out the rotis, or be it the everyday dosa!!! Phew had my share, and gasp for some loads of imperfection! Led me to think, how the 'quirk' in me always tend to be drawn by the slightly askew blade of grass, the slightly offshade leaf, the slanting or irregular writing, what always draws my attention or rather interest has been something not precise, not definite, not what you would expect something to be. And this line of thought further led me to come to terms with the fact, as to why the groove in which I am expected to stay put, becomes a rut, soon! Maybe, mebe, the 'creative', 'artistic' streak in me screams for more shades, more hues, more muddle, more swirls, more zing!!! God save me!! :)

2 comments:

mathew said...

haha...actually i make chappatis that look like Brazil and Argentina..its an art..

ramblings said...

:) thats a nice take on things!